At a small company, everyone tends to wear many hats. As a business owner, manager, or executive assistant, an office furniture installation project may fall on your to-do list. However, where do you even begin? Without a clear-cut plan and direction, you may find yourself wasting valuable time hunting down answers. That is why it can be difficult to get a new office furniture or office workstation project off the ground, let alone completed. Even if your company is larger and has a dedicated facilities manager or a buyer, there is often much more involved in a project than buying office furniture and having it delivered.
- Set project goals and timelines based on project objectives. In addition, we’ll manage those goals and timelines for you with a punch list and complete follow-through on all punch list items.
- Provide delivery status after order entry prior to the installation. A smooth delivery and installation requires communication and planning.
- Complete Certificate of Insurance documents for building management. Don’t worry, we can take the lead and get the documents in place so there are no delays.
- Coordinate electrical and data cabling vendors that work in conjunction with our team. Don’t let critical infrastructure slip through the cracks. We’ll make sure your space is wired and ready.
- Verify critical dimensions prior to installation to prevent access issues. Measuring more than the office space is important. We’ll make sure your office furniture makes it inside.
- Provide status and photos throughout the installation so you’re informed.
- Perform a final walk-though after all punch list items have been completed.